India's Blog

Knowledge come from learning. Wisdom comes from living.

Schools Around the World

June1

All schools around the world are handling COVID – 19 slightly differently but we are all part of the same problem.

In an attempt to slow down the spread of the novel coronavirus, an increasing number of countries have made wearing face masks mandatory in public spaces, with citizens facing a possible fine if caught without one.                                                                            Other governments, such as the United Kingdom and Singapore, have urged the public not to wear masks to ensure enough supplies and personal protective equipment for healthcare workers.

Did You Know?                                                                                                                                                                                               In Denmark, at lunchtime instead of playing tag and touching each other, they step into each other’s shadow instead!

Most things are back to normal in Australia now, but we still need to be careful. In Adelaide, you don’t have to wear face masks to school, or anywhere! I am very grateful. to be living in Australia, and I hope that Covid doesn’t take any more visits. Once Covid dies down in England, I can’t wait to travel over there and take a visit to see my family!

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar